New Insurance Solutions
Same Dedicated Agency
Protecting Wisconsin’s Dentists for over 30 years
Effective January 15, 2016, Professional Insurance Programs announced a new WDA endorsed dental professional liability and business insurance program: Integrated Practice Solution.™
The transition is simple, here is what to expect:
- Before your renewal you will receive a MedPro application.
- Once we receive the completed application we will send you a cancellation for your existing coverage and a certificate of new coverage.
- Return your signed cancellation to properly cancel your previous policy and remain in the WDA program.
- Your new professional liability policy will be issued and billed through MedPro.
- If you have a property and workers compensation policy with us, you will receive your renewal and invoice from West Bend.
Your IPS program offers:
- Coverage through MedPro – a Berkshire Hathaway company
- Defending dentists since 1899
- Pure consent to settle
- Local defense provided by Wisconsin legal experts
- Eligible policyholders may choose from occurrence and claims-made coverage
- Comprehensive risk management solutions and dedicated risk management specialists
- Increased contents limits to cover electronic equipment
- i.e. Cone Beam X-ray and Cerec machine
- Robust cyber liability coverage
- EPLI coverage included
- Local and quick claims responsiveness
- Risk management resources
- Equiptment Breakdown
- Data compromise/CyberOne
- Coverage through West Bend
- Needle stick reimbursement coverage
- Risk analysis and loss prevention programs
- Effective back-to-work programs
- Aggressive, comprehensive claim investigation, follow up and resolution
- Excellent medical cost containment and claims management systems
This custom, industry leading program is available to you exclusively from Professional Insurance Programs.
Contact your Account Representative today for a policy review.
800-637-4676 | firstname.lastname@example.org