Ten Thing’s I’m Concerned About In the Practice of Dentistry (and you should be too)
Professional Insurance Programs and Medical Protective
Friday, September 15, 2017
Registration: 7:30 – 8:00 AM | Seminar: 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Registration Fee: $50 Dentists | $25 Office Staff
Free Cyber Presentation: Security & Compliance in Today’s Dental Office
1:00 – 2:00 PM
For more information on this presentation, click here.
Monona Terrace Community and Convention Center
One John Nolen Drive
Madison, WI 53703
Phone: (608) 261-4000
Seminar and Presentation will take place in Lecture Hall
Optional box lunches will be available following the “Ten Things I’m Concerned About in the Practice of Dentistry (and you should be, too) seminar for an additional $15 fee.
Box lunches must be purchased in advance.
2 Ways to Register
- Click Here
- Sign in using your ADA/WDA website account information. If you do not have an account, you will need to create one.
- Click on the meeting: 2017 Risk Management Seminar
- Click Register and enter in your in your information. If you are registering more than just yourself, click on Add Additional Registrant.
- Click on Review and Check Out
- Enter payment information and then click on Complete Registration.
- You will see a confirmation screen and will receive an email confirmation within 24 hours.
- Download and print PDF brochure and registration form
- Fill out form
- Mail registration form to:
Professional Insurance Programs
6737 West Washington Street, Suite 2360
West Allis, WI 53214
- Make checks payable to: Professional Insurance Programs
- You will be sent a confirmation letter when your check is received.
Deadline to Register: September 1, 2017
Cancellations received through September 1st will receive a full refund
Cancellations received September 2nd and after will receive 1/2 of the registration fee.
Questions? Call 800-637-4676 or email email@example.com