Professional Insurance Programs provides quality and affordable insurance programs to funeral directors. You have access to a variety of insurance options available to members searching for insurance programs to best suit their needs.
Some of our key programs are listed below:
- WFDA Association Health Plan – click here to learn more
- Individual health insurance
- Group health insurance
- Medicare supplements and PDP (Prescription Drug Plans)
- Dental and vision plans
Disability insurance provides you with a source of income when you are unable to work due to a covered injury or illness. Request a quote today!
Business Owners and Business Auto Insurance
- Insurance tailored to the unique needs of your business
- Quality protection for your building, business personal property, equipment and computers
- Specialized coverage including equipment breakdown, business income, premises liability, personal injury, money and securities and employee dishonesty
- Broad coverage with a wide range in coverage limits to fit your business
Workers Compensation Coverage
- Risk analysis and loss prevention programs
- Effective back-to-work programs
- Aggressive, comprehensive claim investigation, follow up and resolution
- Excellent medical cost containment and claims management systems
Home, Auto and Umbrella
You can save up to 12% on your home and auto policies with your professional discount. We represent a variety of other carriers including West Bend, Safeco, Secura, Nationwide – Allied, and Progressive to enable us to truly customize your coverage. Request a quote today!
IT Security Services
- Encrypted email
- Cyber insurance
Professional Insurance Programs offers a free sponsored service to clients — access to Mineral’s human resources and compliance tools, as well as Mineral Experts, on-call HR and legal experts that provide personalized guidance for small businesses.
You have access to the following services at no charge:
- Mineral Platform: The online platform includes tools and resources to help manage HR and compliance issues, including employee handbooks, an HR compliance library, a benefits document creator, employee training courses, HR assessments, an OSHA log and much more.
- Mineral Experts: Whether you need guidance on a challenging workplace situation or help to decipher some complex legalese, Mineral’s experienced advisors are available to support members. With an average of 18 years of HR and compliance experience, Mineral Experts bring deep expertise in employment law, benefits, compensation and employee relations. Connect through the Mineral Platform or phone for the answers you need, right when you need them.
- Mineral Intelligence: At a time when state and federal employment regulations are constantly changing, Mineral Intelligence keeps you ahead of the compliance curve with proactive notifications and tangible, Wisconsin-focused action items tailored to your practice.