The State Bar of Wisconsin has partnered with Professional Insurance Programs to provide quality comprehensive and affordable insurance programs to its members. We also offer a variety of other options to members searching for insurance programs to best suit their needs.
Owned and operated by a professional association for 40 years and proud to be a partner of the State Bar of Wisconsin. Providing insurance for lawyers and their firms is our specialty.
Some of our key programs are listed below:
State Bar of Wisconsin Association Health Plan
- The Association Health Plan would be available to State Bar of Wisconsin member firms with two or more non-family employees.
- Health insurance must be offered to all eligible employees of the law firm. Eligible employees are those who work 26 hours or more per week.
- Employer contribution is recommended, but not required.
- Based on your group size, you may select up to four plan design options.
- Click here to learn more
- Designed to meet the dynamic needs of the legal community
- Wide range of limits from $1000K/$3000K to $10M/$10M
- Deductibles can be either aggregate or per-claim and options from $1,000 – $100,000
- Broad definition of legal services includes arbitrator, mediator, title agent, notary public and customary fiduciary capacities
- Claims counsel and claims professionals with extensive lawyers professional liability experience
- Full prior act coverage is available
Business Owners Insurance
- Insurance tailored to the unique needs of your business
- Protection for your building, business personal property, equipment and computers
- Other coverage’s can include equipment breakdown, business income, premises liability, personal injury, money and securities and employee dishonesty
- Broad coverage with a wide range in coverage limits to fit your business
Home and Auto
State Bar members can save up to 10% on your home and auto policies with your State Bar member discount. We represent a variety of other carriers including West Bend, Secura, Nationwide – Allied, and Progressive to enable us to truly customize your coverage. Request a quote today!
- Business Auto
- Cyber Liability/Data Breach
- Workers Compensation
You also have
Advanced planning services:
– Business succession planning
– Disability buy-out insurance
– Estate planning
– Planned giving programs
Professional Insurance Programs is a division of the WDA Insurance & Service Corp. For more information on your State Bar of Wisconsin member benefits visit http://www.wisbar.org/.
Our commitment is to provide Wisconsin lawyers with solid advice backed by comprehensive and affordable insurance solutions offered through the most respected carriers in the insurance industry.