The State Bar of Wisconsin has partnered with Professional Insurance Programs to provide quality and affordable insurance programs to its members. We also offer various other options to members searching for insurance programs to best suit their needs.
Owned and operated by a professional association for 40 years and proud to be a partner of the State Bar of Wisconsin. Providing insurance for lawyers and their firms is our specialty.
Some of our key programs are listed below:
State Bar of Wisconsin Association Health Plan
- The Association Health Plan would be available to State Bar of Wisconsin member firms with two or more non-family employees.
- Health insurance must be offered to all eligible employees of the law firm. Eligible employees are those who work 26 hours or more per week.
- Employer contribution is recommended, but not required.
- Based on your group size, you may select up to four plan design options.
- Click here to learn more
- Designed to meet the dynamic needs of the legal community
- Wide range of limits from $1000K/$3000K to $10M/$10M
- Deductibles can be either aggregate or per-claim and options from $1,000 – $100,000
- Broad definition of legal services includes arbitrator, mediator, title agent, notary public and customary fiduciary capacities
- Claims counsel and claims professionals with extensive lawyers professional liability experience
- Full prior act coverage is available
Business Owners Insurance
- Insurance tailored to the unique needs of your business
- Protection for your building, business personal property, equipment and computers
- Other coverages can include equipment breakdown, business income, premises liability, personal injury, money and securities and employee dishonesty
- Broad coverage with a wide range of coverage limits to fit your business
Home and Auto
State Bar members can save up to 10% on your home and auto policies with your State Bar member discount. We represent a variety of other carriers including West Bend, Secura, Nationwide – Allied, and Progressive to enable us to truly customize your coverage. Request a quote today!
- Business Auto
- Cyber Liability/Data Breach
- Workers Compensation
You also have
Individual disability insurance
Advanced planning services:
– Business succession planning
– Disability buy-out insurance
– Estate planning
– Planned giving programs
Professional Insurance Programs is a division of the WDA Insurance & Service Corp. For more information on your State Bar of Wisconsin member benefits visit http://www.wisbar.org/.
Our commitment is to provide Wisconsin lawyers with solid advice backed by affordable insurance solutions offered through the most respected carriers in the insurance industry.