The State Bar of Wisconsin has partnered with Professional Insurance Programs to provide quality comprehensive and affordable insurance programs to its members. We also offer a variety of other options to members searching for insurance programs to best suit their needs.
Owned and operated by a professional association for 40 years and proud to be a partner of the State Bar of Wisconsin. Providing insurance for lawyers and their firms is our specialty.
Some of our key programs are listed below:
State Bar of Wisconsin Association Health Plan
- The Association Health Plan would be available to State Bar of Wisconsin member firms with two or more non-family employees.
- Health insurance must be offered to all eligible employees of the law firm. Eligible employees are those who work 26 hours or more per week.
- Employer contribution is recommended, but not required.
- Based on your group size, you may select up to four plan design options.
- Click here to learn more
- Designed to meet the dynamic needs of the legal community
- Wide range of limits from $1000K/$3000K to $10M/$10M
- Deductibles can be either aggregate or per-claim and options from $1,000 – $100,000
- Broad definition of legal services includes arbitrator, mediator, title agent, notary public and customary fiduciary capacities
- Claims counsel and claims professionals with extensive lawyers professional liability experience
- Full prior act coverage is available
Business Owners Insurance
- Insurance tailored to the unique needs of your business
- Protection for your building, business personal property, equipment and computers
- Other coverage’s can include equipment breakdown, business income, premises liability, personal injury, money and securities and employee dishonesty
- Broad coverage with a wide range in coverage limits to fit your business
Home and Auto
State Bar members can save up to 10% on your home and auto policies with your State Bar member discount. We represent a variety of other carriers including West Bend, Secura, Nationwide – Allied, and Progressive to enable us to truly customize your coverage. Request a quote today!
Professional Insurance Programs offers a free sponsored service to clients — access to Mineral’s human resources and compliance tools, as well as Mineral Experts, on-call HR and legal experts that provide personalized guidance for small businesses.
You have access to the following services at no charge:
- Mineral Platform: The online platform includes tools and resources to help manage HR and compliance issues, including employee handbooks, an HR compliance library, a benefits document creator, employee training courses, HR assessments, an OSHA log and much more.
- Mineral Experts: Whether you need guidance on a challenging workplace situation or help to decipher some complex legalese, Mineral’s experienced advisors are available to support members. With an average of 18 years of HR and compliance experience, Mineral Experts bring deep expertise in employment law, benefits, compensation and employee relations. Connect through the Mineral Platform or phone for the answers you need, right when you need them.
- Mineral Intelligence: At a time when state and federal employment regulations are constantly changing, Mineral Intelligence keeps you ahead of the compliance curve with proactive notifications and tangible, Wisconsin-focused action items tailored to your practice.
- Business Auto
- Cyber Liability/Data Breach
- Workers Compensation
You also have
Advanced planning services:
– Business succession planning
– Disability buy-out insurance
– Estate planning
– Planned giving programs
Professional Insurance Programs is a division of the WDA Insurance & Service Corp. For more information on your State Bar of Wisconsin member benefits visit http://www.wisbar.org/.
Our commitment is to provide Wisconsin lawyers with solid advice backed by comprehensive and affordable insurance solutions offered through the most respected carriers in the insurance industry.