The WVMA has partnered with Professional Insurance Programs to provide quality comprehensive and affordable insurance programs to its members. You have access to a variety of insurance options available to members searching for insurance programs to best suit their needs.
Owned and operated by a professional association for 40 years and proud to be the valued partner of WVMA. Providing insurance for veterinarians and their practices is our specialty.
Some of our key programs and partners are listed below:
Business Owners Insurance
- Insurance tailored to the unique needs of your business
- Quality protection for your building, business personal property, equipment and computers
- Specialized coverage including equipment breakdown, business income, premises liability, personal injury, money and securities and employee dishonesty
- Package your Professional Liability into your Business Owners coverage
Workers Compensation Coverage
- A consistent, long-standing commitment to understanding your risks
- Strong risk analysis and loss prevention programs
- Effective back-to-work programs
- Aggressive, comprehensive claim investigation and follow up
- Excellent medical containment and claims management systems
Home and Auto
WVMA members can save up to 10% on your home and auto policies with your WVMA member discount. We represent a variety of other carriers including West Bend, Secura, Nationwide – Allied, and Progressive to enable us to truly customize your coverage. Request a quote today!
WVMA Association Health Plan
The WVMA Association Health Plan, is exclusive to WVMA members and your their clinic team! The WVMA Association Health Plan allows practices to be underwritten outside of “community rating”. This means there will be health underwriting and your group will be rated accordingly, unlike ACA plans which do not take existing conditions into consideration. Learn more!
For those WDA Members looking to set up a Section 125 plan (premium-only plans or flex spending accounts), health savings accounts, health reimbursement arrangements or assistance with ERISA compliance, special WVMA member pricing has been arranged through our partners.
Professional Insurance Programs offers a free sponsored service to clients — access to Mineral’s human resources and compliance tools, as well as Mineral Experts, on-call HR and legal experts that provide personalized guidance for small businesses.
You have access to the following services at no charge:
- Mineral Platform: The online platform includes tools and resources to help manage HR and compliance issues, including employee handbooks, an HR compliance library, a benefits document creator, employee training courses, HR assessments, an OSHA log and much more.
- Mineral Experts: Whether you need guidance on a challenging workplace situation or help to decipher some complex legalese, Mineral’s experienced advisors are available to support members. With an average of 18 years of HR and compliance experience, Mineral Experts bring deep expertise in employment law, benefits, compensation and employee relations. Connect through the Mineral Platform or phone for the answers you need, right when you need them.
- Mineral Intelligence: At a time when state and federal employment regulations are constantly changing, Mineral Intelligence keeps you ahead of the compliance curve with proactive notifications and tangible, Wisconsin-focused action items tailored to your practice.
- Business Auto
- Cyber Liability/Data Breach
- Animal bailee
- Pet Insurance
You also have
Advanced planning services:
– Business succession planning
– Disability buy-out insurance
– Estate planning
– Planned giving programs
Professional Insurance Programs is a division of the WDA Insurance & Service Corp. For more information on your Wisconsin Veterinary Medical Association member benefits visit www.wvma.org.
Our commitment is to provide Wisconsin veterinarians with solid advice backed by comprehensive and affordable insurance solutions offered through the most respected carriers in the insurance industry.