The WICPA has partnered with Professional Insurance Programs to provide quality comprehensive and affordable insurance programs to its members. You have access to a variety of insurance options available to members searching for a insurance programs to best suit their needs.
Owned and operated by a professional association for over 30 years and a proud affinity partner of WICPA. Providing insurance for Certified Public Accountants and their offices is our specialty.
Some of our key programs are listed below:
Disability insurance provides you with a source of income when you are unable to work due to a covered injury or illness. WICPA members can save 10% on a disability insurance policy with your WICPA member discount. Request a quote today!
- Wide range of limits and deductibles to suit all businesses
- Full prior acts coverage available
- Designed to meet the dynamic needs of accountants that offer either traditional or multi-dimensional base of professional services
- Access to risk management resources designed to help prevent or mitigate professional liability claims
Business Owners Insurance
- Insurance tailored to the unique needs of your business
- Quality protection for your building, business personal property, equipment and computers
- Specialized coverage including equipment breakdown, business income, premises liability, personal injury, money and securities and employee dishonesty
- Broad coverage with a wide range in coverage limits to fit your business
Workers Compensation Coverage
- Risk analysis and loss prevention programs
- Effective back-to-work programs
- Aggressive, comprehensive claim investigation, follow up and resolution
- Excellent medical cost containment and claims management systems
Home and Auto
WICPA members can save up to 10% on your home and auto policies with your WICPA member discount. We represent a variety of other carriers including West Bend, Secura, Nationwide – Allied, and Progressive to enable us to truly customize your coverage. Request a quote today!
- Business Auto
- Cyber Liability/Data Breach
You also have
Advanced planning services:
– Business succession planning
– Disability buy-out insurance
– Estate planning
– Planned giving programs
Professional Insurance Programs is a division of the WDA Insurance & Service Corp. For more information on your WICPA member benefits visit www.wicpa.org.
Our commitment is to provide Wisconsin accountants with solid advice backed by comprehensive and affordable insurance solutions offered through the most respected carriers in the insurance industry.