Professional Insurance Programs provides quality comprehensive and affordable insurance programs to CPA’s. You have access to a variety of insurance options available to members searching for a insurance programs to best suit their needs.
Owned and operated by a professional association for over 30 years, providing insurance for Certified Public Accountants and their offices is our specialty.
Some of our key programs are listed below:
Disability insurance provides you with a source of income when you are unable to work due to a covered injury or illness. Request a quote today!
- Individual health insurance
- Group health insurance
- Medicare supplements and PDP (Prescription Drug Plans)
- Dental and vision plans
- Wide range of limits and deductibles to suit all businesses
- Full prior acts coverage available
- Designed to meet the dynamic needs of accountants that offer either traditional or multi-dimensional base of professional services
- Access to risk management resources designed to help prevent or mitigate professional liability claims
Business Owners and Business Auto Insurance
- Insurance tailored to the unique needs of your business
- Quality protection for your building, business personal property, equipment and computers
- Specialized coverage including equipment breakdown, business income, premises liability, personal injury, money and securities and employee dishonesty
- Broad coverage with a wide range in coverage limits to fit your business
Workers Compensation Coverage
- Risk analysis and loss prevention programs
- Effective back-to-work programs
- Aggressive, comprehensive claim investigation, follow up and resolution
- Excellent medical cost containment and claims management systems
Home, Auto and Umbrella
CPA’s can save up to 10% on your home and auto policies with your professional discount. We represent a variety of other carriers including West Bend, Safeco, Secura, Nationwide – Allied, and Progressive to enable us to truly customize your coverage. Request a quote today!
IT Security Services
Professional Services is the sister division of Professional Insurance Programs.
- Cloud back-up system
- On-site security risk analysis
- IT services
- Cyber liability/Data breach
You also have
Advanced planning services:
– Business succession planning
– Disability buy-out insurance
– Estate planning
– Planned giving programs
Professional Insurance Programs is a division of the WDA Insurance & Service Corp.
Our commitment is to provide Wisconsin accountants with solid advice backed by comprehensive and affordable insurance solutions offered through the most respected carriers in the insurance industry.