The Greater Milwaukee Association of REALTORS® has partnered with Professional Insurance Programs to provide quality comprehensive and affordable insurance programs to its members. You have access to a variety of insurance options as well as our knowledgeable staff who is available to answer any insurance-related questions that might arise in your day-to-day life.
Owned and operated by a professional association for 40 years and proud to be a partner of the Greater Milwaukee Association of REALTORS®. Providing insurance for realtors and their offices is our specialty.
Some of our key programs are listed below:
Errors & Omissions
- Broad definition of real estate professional services
- Limits and deductible options available for all sizes of business
- Additional coverage options like Fair Housing Discrimination, Open House, Owned Property, Lockbox and Disciplinary Actions
- Risk management services for your industry
Business Owners Insurance
- Insurance tailored to the unique needs of your business
- Protection for your building, business personal property, equipment and computers
- Specialized coverage can include equipment breakdown, business income, premises liability, personal injury, money and securities and employee dishonesty
- Broad coverage with a wide range in coverage limits to fit your business
- Business Auto
- Cyber Liability/Data Breach
- Workers Compensation
You also have
Advanced planning services:
– Business succession planning
– Disability buy-out insurance
– Estate planning
– Planned giving programs
Professional Insurance Programs is a division of the WDA Insurance & Service Corp. For more information on your GMAR member benefits visit https://www.gmar.com/.
Our commitment is to provide Wisconsin realtors with solid advice backed by comprehensive and affordable insurance solutions offered through the most respected carriers in the insurance industry.