Owned and operated by your professional association and serving the Wisconsin dental community for 40 years. Providing insurance for dentists and their practices is our specialty.
We will listen to your concerns and be your resource as to which insurance programs should be part of your portfolio to ensure your assets are protected.
Professional Insurance Programs, a division of WDA Insurance & Services Corp., has partnered with Illinois Mutual to provide an exclusive Short Term Disability and Term Life Insurance program to Wisconsin dentists and staff.
Professional Insurance Programs, a division of WDA Insurance & Services Corp., has partnered with MGIS to provide an exclusive group Disability and Life Insurance program to Wisconsin dentists and staff.
Some of our key programs and partners are listed below:
Integrated Practice Solution is a complete package of dental practice coverage solutions featuring:
Exclusive Dental Malpractice Carrier: Customized professional liability coverage through MedPro – a Berkshire Hathaway company. Claims made and occurrence options available.
Custom Property Coverage: Robust coverage with increased limits to protect your office and everything in it.
Workers Compensation: Ask about our Unique Needle Stick Reimbursement Program
Home and Auto: The WDA has endorsed West Bend’s “Association Plus” Home and Highway program. WDA members can receive a 12% discount on their Home and Auto. We also represent a variety of other carriers including Safeco, Nationwide – Allied, Secura, and Progressive to enable us to truly customize your coverage.
WDA Association Health Plan: The WDA Association Health Plan is exclusive to WDA members! The WDA Association Health Plan allows practices to be underwritten outside of “community rating”. This means there will be health underwriting and your group will be rated accordingly, (unlike ACA plans which do not take existing conditions into consideration).
Specialty Benefits: Special pricing, provided through our partners at Sunlife/MGIS and Illinois Mutual, has been arranged for those who offer employer-paid or voluntary benefits such as life and disability to their employees.
If you want to set up a Section 125 plan (premium-only plans or flex spending accounts), health savings accounts, health reimbursement arrangements or assistance with ERISA compliance, special WDA member pricing has been arranged through our partners.
Professional Insurance Programs offers a free sponsored service to clients and WDA members — access to Mineral’s human resources and compliance tools, as well as Mineral Experts, on-call HR and legal experts that provide personalized guidance for small businesses.
You have access to the following services at no charge:
- Mineral Platform: The online platform includes tools and resources to help manage HR and compliance issues, including employee handbooks, an HR compliance library, a benefits document creator, employee training courses, HR assessments, an OSHA log and much more.
- Mineral Experts: Whether you need guidance on a challenging workplace situation or help to decipher some complex legalese, Mineral’s experienced advisors are available to support members. With an average of 18 years of HR and compliance experience, Mineral Experts bring deep expertise in employment law, benefits, compensation and employee relations. Connect through the Mineral Platform or phone for the answers you need, right when you need them.
- Mineral Intelligence: At a time when state and federal employment regulations are constantly changing, Mineral Intelligence keeps you ahead of the compliance curve with proactive notifications and tangible, Wisconsin-focused action items tailored to your practice.
Identity Restoration: The Wisconsin Dental Association Insurance Services Corporation has partnered with LibertyID to provide WDA members with the leading data breach preparedness and response service that includes fully managed identity theft restoration for all your employees and families. Learn More.
You also have
Office overhead expense coverage
Advanced planning services:
– Business succession planning
– Disability buy-out insurance
– Estate planning
– Planned giving programs
Professional Insurance Programs is a division of the WDA Insurance & Service Corp. for more information on your Wisconsin Dental Association member Benefits visit the Member Benefits Section of www.wda.org.
Our commitment is to provide Wisconsin dentists with solid advice backed by comprehensive and affordable insurance solutions offered through the most respected carriers in the insurance industry.