WDA Association Health Plan
The WDA Association Health Plan, is exclusive to WDA members only! The WDA Association Health Plan allows practices to be underwritten outside of “community rating”. This means there will be health underwriting and your group will be rated accordingly, (unlike ACA plans which do not take existing conditions into consideration).
Details about the plan:
- The practice owner must be a current WDA member to set up their group plan with the WDA Association Health Plan. Membership will be verified.
- Health insurance must be offered to all eligible employees of the dental practice.
- Plan designs:
- Five co-pay and coinsurance options with deductibles starting at $750.
- Four High Deductible Health Savings Account qualified health plans with deductibles starting at $2,500.
Carrier health insurance networks:
- WPS uses the Statewide Network. This is the broadest, most inclusive network available in Wisconsin.
- Quartz uses the Elite Network, which does include the UW Health System.
To get started please fill out the census below and return it to our staff either by email, email@example.com, or fax, at 414-277-1124. If you have any questions, just give us a call us at 1-800-637-4676.
In addition to health insurance, let our knowlegeable staff help you put an insurance package together tailored to meet your specfic needs.
Special pricing has been arranged for those who offer employer-paid ancillary benefits such as life, short-term disability, and long-term disability to their employees provided through our partners at EPIC Specialty Benefits. Click here to learn more about this exclusive program with competitive rates for WDA members.
For those WDA Members looking to set up a Section 125 plan (premium-only plans or flex spending accounts), health savings accounts, health reimbursement arrangements or assistance with ERISA compliance, special WDA member pricing has been arranged through our partners at Total Administration Services Corporation (TASC). Click here to learn more.
We have teamed up with ThinkHR to provide FREE human resource support to our clients. ThinkHR offers an integrated suite of HR knowledge, compliance tools and training solutions supported by live HR experts. This service is available upon request for clients of Professional Insurance Programs. Click here for more information.
We are excited to help you put an insurance package together, contact us at 800-637-4676 or firstname.lastname@example.org.