Worksite Term Life Insurance
Professional Insurance Programs, a division of WDA Insurance & Services Corp, and Illinois Mutual have teamed up to provide this exclusive program to Wisconsin dentists and staff. Illinois Mutual is a “best in class” regional carrier known for its customer service and understanding of the types of coverage today’s dental team members are looking for.
Illinois Mutual’s voluntary term life insurance gives your employees the opportunity to acquire coverage that fits their budget and personal needs, while offering you a simple managed way to attract and retain talent that won’t affect your bottom line. Premiums do not increase during the selected initial term period.
Options and Issue Ages
- 10-Year Term – Employees age 18-70
- 20-Year Term – Employees age 18-60
- To Age 65 Term – Employees age 18-55
- Min. $25,000; Max. $50,000
Why Term Life Works
- Easy enrollment
- Affordable coverage
- Provides the beneficiary with income replacement at a time when it is most needed
- Provides maximum amount of coverage for a minimum amount of cost compared to whole life insurance
- Ideal for those who need coverage for a specified period of time
- Provides a financial bridge to the beneficiary when protection need is high and budget is restricted
- Can be renewed at annually increasing rates without proving insurability
Features & Specifications
- Renewable after the initial term period at annually increasing premiums until age 95
- 3 eligible with 2 participating employees required
For more information or if you would like to enroll, our benefits advisors are available to help you. They can be reached at 800-637-4676 or email@example.com.
Watch to learn more:
Policy Form LT17, Term Life Insurance;
Not available in AK, DC, HI, MT or NY. Coverage and availability may vary in other states.
For policy costs and details of coverage, limitations, exclusions and terms, contact your agent or Illinois Mutual.
Illinois Mutual, its agents and representatives may not give legal or tax advice. An accountant or attorney should be consulted regarding individual circumstances.