A Complete Approach to Dental Technology
Our DenTech Complete offering blends lasting enterprise-grade hardware and state-of-the-art software throughout Wisconsin. DenTech Complete helps dentists manage the technology in their practice, while staying secure and compliant.
DenTech features include:
- HIPAA-compliant encrypted email – for legal and privacy purposes
- DATTO Business continuity & Data backups/recovery – to never worry about losing records
- Multi-factor authentication for extra security
- Firewalls to block harmful traffic and network breaches
- Cloud app security & anti-phishing training
HIPAA Compliant Secure Email
We have partnered with Data Motion to bring you a custom Secure Email Solution. This easy to use, completely integrated secure email solution optimizes your workflow when you need to securely send and share PHI with patients and providers.
- We’ll integrate SecureMail with your existing email client (Outlook, Gmail, Office 365, etc.) allowing you to send secure messages to patients and providers using your existing workflow.
- You can send messages or files up to 2GB in size and you’ll receive extra storage capacity, meaning you can send scanned paperwork, imaging files, DICOM files, STL files, RAW files and many other large file formats directly from your existing email client.
- If you’re currently sending emails to patients or providers through your Practice Management Software or Imaging Software, you can now send secure emails using the same workflow.
- Provides HIPAA Compliant 256 bit encryption with no keys to manage
- Send messages directly to recipient with nothing for them to install
- Optimized for mobile devices, smartphones and tablets
- Built in tracking of all messages and files sent, received, and opened
- No additional hardware or infrastructure needed
- Support for nine languages
Your identity is one of your most valuable assets and it’s under constant attack in today’s digital world. The reality is that all of our information is on the “web”—and it’s just a matter of time before
it impacts us.
The only thing worse than being a victim of identity theft – is having to recover from it by yourself after you learn your credit monitoring company won’t.
LibertyID provides fully managed identity theft restoration should anything happen to your identity or the identity one of your family members.
WHAT DIFFERENTIATES LIBERTYID FROM THE COMPETITION?
- We call it “Fully Managed Restoration” because we do all the work. Some companies say they restore or resolve identity theft, but they only provide assistance by sending you checklists or self- help forms.
- Monitoring only alerts you (sometimes) if there is a problem. We actually fix your problem for you!
- We do not charge for credit monitoring during the restoration–EVER.
- There are no “pre-existing condition” exclusions.
- Our call center is U.S.-based call center with multi-lingual capabilities.
- We have a 100% success rate in restoring victims to 100% pre-event status.
HOW LIBERTYID’S FULLY MANAGED IDENTITY THEFT RESTORATION WORKS
*If you become a victim of identity theft:
- Call the LibertyID toll-free number to our U.S.-based member services center.
- We immediately open a restoration case and assign you with your own dedicated, U.S.-based certified Restoration Specialist who documents your case and handles all the legwork to restore you to pre-event status.
- You are kept apprised of our actions and the results on your behalf via phone and/or email as you prefer.
- The case is not closed until you agree that it is closed, and we follow up regularly for one year and reopen the case should you experience another issue.