Coronavirus (COVID-19) is an emerging challenge across the world. We’ve gathered some materials to help. Check here frequently for updates.
In response to the COVID-19 outbreak, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has issued:
- Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers to Plan and Respond to Coronavirus Disease, which provides recommended workplace strategies for employers and guidance on how to decrease COVID-19 spread, information on how to respond to outbreaks, and additional resources; and
- Public Health Response to the Coronavirus Disease 2019 Outbreak, which provides a chronological timeline and summary of the virus, cases reported in the United States, and the agency’s public health response to the illness.
The CDC has also created the following posters for download:
- What you need to know (English, Spanish)
- What to do if you are sick (English, Spanish)
- Stop the spread of germs (English, Spanish)
- Symptoms of coronavirus (English, Spanish)
- President’s Coronavirus Guidance: 15 Days to Slow the Spread
- Workplace, School and Home Guidance
Keep up to date on CDC guidance for specific industries, latest updates, and resources on the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) main page.
State of Wisconsin
U.S. Small Business Administration Resources
Your association has the best up-to-date information for your profession:
Wisconsin Dental Association
Wisconsin Veterinary Medical Association
State Bar of Wisconsin
U.S. Department of Labor Resources
The U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) has created a landing page entitled What You Should Know About the ADA, the Rehabilitation Act, and COVID-19, which provides links to resources and guidance.
In response to COVID-19, the Office of Civil Rights for the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) issued a bulletin regarding HIPAA Privacy and COVID-19.
The U.S. Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) has created a COVID-19 website for workers and employers that addresses the disease and provides guidance and other resources for preventing exposure to and infection with the virus.
Topics covered include: