It’s our job to look out for you and what’s most important to you. We take time to explain the policy details so you know what to expect from your insurance and from us. We help homeowners at every real estate price point, from starter homes to estates.
- Policies built to protect your unique lifestyle
- Responsive, friendly claims professionals
- Easy claim reporting process
What’s covered by most homeowners policies
- Fires and smoke
- Roof leaks
- Tornadoes and wildfires
- Hail and windstorms
- Falling objects
- Damage from the weight of ice and snow
- Riots and vandalism
What’s not covered by most homeowners policies
Also, many government-backed flood and earthquake programs have lower limits. Will $250,000 be enough to rebuild your home from the ground up in five years?
Here are some other contractual exclusions:
- Business operations
- Liability due to malicious, dishonest, criminal and illegal acts
- Standard maintenance
- Wear and tear or damage due to failure to maintain
- Effects of termites, insects, birds and rodents
- Rust, rot and mold
Upgrade your protection options (by optional endorsement)
- Sewer/septic backup and sump pump backup
- Matching siding
- Specialized hobby items, fine art or other high-end collections
- Equipment breakdown
- Living expenses for loss of use
- Credit theft protection and monitoring
- Ordinance or law (if you have to rebuild to meet city codes)
- Outbuildings or sheds
- Recreational vehicles (possibly separate policy)
- Increased limits or excess coverage (more liability insurance, if you have a dog, for example)
- Umbrella (separate policy)
Our service pledge
We work for you, not the insurance company. If you have a claim, we’ll advocate for you with an easy reporting process and clear communication every step of the way. Please email us at email@example.com or give us a call at 800-637-4676 to discover a better way to insure your home.
This content is for informational purposes only and not for the purpose of providing professional, financial, medical or legal advice. You should contact your licensed professional to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem.
Copyright © 2021 Applied Systems, Inc. All rights reserved.