Insurance needs may change as your business grows. Changes within your business that could require updates to your insurance policy include:
- Expansion of business offerings
- Property acquisition
- Change in location
- Staff growth
- Change in revenue
- Change in organizational structure or leadership
- New contracts or special projects
- New equipment
If your business has experienced any of these changes, it’s time to reassess your business insurance policy. Even if you haven’t made a big adjustment, checking your policies at renewal to ensure coverage meets your needs is always a good idea.
Business insurance coverages you may need to add or consider include:
- Cybersecurity and cyber liability
- Business personal property limits
- Business interruption insurance
- Equipment breakdown coverage
- Employment practices liability insurance (EPLI)
- Commercial vehicles and drivers
Think ahead about your plans for the next year, and make sure your business insurance accounts for all potential losses and liabilities.
Our account managers are always here to answer your questions or to provide a review of your coverages. Contact us at 800-637-4676 or email@example.com.