Ten Thing’s I’m Concerned About In the Practice of Dentistry (and you should be too)
Professional Insurance Programs and Medical Protective
Friday, September 15, 2017
Registration: 7:30 – 8:00 AM | Seminar: 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Registration Fee: $50 Dentists | $25 Office Staff
Free Cyber Presentation: Security & Compliance in Today’s Dental Office
1:00 – 2:00 PM
For more information on this presentation, click here.
Monona Terrace Community and Convention Center
One John Nolen Drive
Madison, WI 53703
Phone: (608) 261-4000
Optional box lunches will be available following the “Ten Things I’m Concerned About in the Practice of Dentistry (and you should be, too) seminar for an additional $15 fee.
Box lunches must be purchased in advance.
2 Ways to Register
- Click Here
- Sign in using your ADA/WDA website account information. If you do not have an account, you will need to create one.
- Click on the meeting: 2017 Risk Management Seminar
- Click Register and enter in your in your information. If you are registering more than just yourself, click on Add Additional Registrant.
- Click on Review and Check Out
- Enter payment information and then click on Complete Registration.
- You will see a confirmation screen and will receive an email confirmation within 24 hours.
- Download and print PDF brochure and registration form
- Fill out form
- Mail registration form to:
Professional Insurance Programs
6737 West Washington Street, Suite 2360
West Allis, WI 53214
- Make checks payable to: Professional Insurance Programs
- You will be sent a confirmation letter when your check is received.
Deadline to Register: September 1, 2017
Cancellations received through September 1st will receive a full refund
Cancellations received September 2nd and after will receive 1/2 of the registration fee.
Questions? Call 800-637-4676