This is an update regarding temporary steps Professional Insurance Programs is instituting amid the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. Our priority is the health and safety of our employees, as well as that of our clients.
Professional Insurance Programs leadership is closely monitoring the evolving situation. We are following guidance from the World Health Organization and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, as well as other federal, state, and local authorities.
As part of our response, we are taking sensible measures to protect our staff while meeting our clients’ needs.
- Continuation of our operations and remaining focused on our clients’ insurance needs are important. Professional Insurance Programs’ intentions are to be there for our clients without delay.
- Our office will remain open (unless a government entity recommends a temporary shutdown). However, the majority of our team will be working remotely in order to help assure social distancing as recommended by the CDC.
- Our team is being provided resources regarding the virus and its symptoms. If an associate (or family member they are living with) experiences any symptoms of illness, they are required to stay home.
- All meetings with outside organizations will be conducted via telephone.
- All outside travel by Professional Insurance Programs agents has been suspended as have in-person client meetings.
- All work areas are sanitized throughout the day with additional efforts by cleaning staff in the evening.
- Additional actions or changes will be made if conditions warrant and/or if required by government authorities.
Professional Insurance Programs is adapting to the COVID-19 situation and is hopeful the actions taken and the circumstances requiring them will be short-lived. We are confident that our plan will allow Professional Insurance Programs to continue to provide the services our customers expect.
Professional Insurance Programs will continue to update you as conditions warrant. Please visit the CDC website, https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov, for accurate information and updates. Information is also provided at https://www.whitehouse.gov/.
If you have specific insurance related questions please reach out to us – we are here to assist you!